My internet is working faster now! I can go into further detail about our first day in Florida! Well, not too much detail. It's almost midnight in Florida and I am tired. Its time for sleep so we can wake early to finally go to the Harry Potter theme park! Which, by the way, is heavily advertised here. Every other bilboard is of Harry's face, and he's also plastered all over Wal Mart, Denny's, hotel rooms, etc.
Here are the things Michael and I were able to accomplish today:
- FORGET MY WONDERFUL NEW CHI AT HOME
- SURVIVE A 2 HOUR AND 20 MINUTE FLIGHT TO FLORIDA!
- RENT A FANCY NEW NISSAN ALTIMA AND DUB IT RUPERT
- CHECK INTO OUR CREEPY, FREEZING HOTEL
- GET LOST ON THE WAY TO DOWNTOWN DISNEY...
- IN WHICH WE EXPLORED AND PLAYED VIGOROUSLY
- AND GET LOST ON THE WAY BACK TO OUR CREEPY HOTEL FROM DOWNTOWN DISNEY
I shall post photos ASAP. Don't forget to check out Michael's Corner! It is located in the right sidebar just after the Mauraders Map and Muggles.
Tomorrow is the big day! HARRY POTTER THEME PARK!